Monday 8 December 2014

Hacking/Modding Android Games To Get Unlimited Resources


Welcome all! I represent you all again a new article by me on how to hack or mod android games and get unlimited resources for the game! Stay tuned !
THIS ARTICLE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY, I DON'T SUPPORT EXPLOITING GAMES AS IT IS ILLEGAL.

So, readers you might think while playing a android game that the resources like coins,gems etc given are very low, and what if you could drive them crazy and get them with no limits? Yes,you can get if you just follow what I say here.. :)

But keep in mind many games save your user data to their server and it is not possible to hack that games,for hacking those server oriented games I will post soon! So, keep a watch!

Now, let's come to the point how to hack/mod your favourite games.. I had tried these method a several times and got success everytime.

As an example, I will be showing you here how to hack Agent Dash..

What things you will need to overcome this process?
1. Well, you need a rooted android phone.
2. Game hacker ApK (To download this just google by it's name and click on the first result :)
3. A game to hack upon
4. Little bit of skill and patience


Now lets get started...
Follow the steps.. here I am showing you how to hack Agent Dash.. You can hack many other games just give it a try.

Step 1- Make sure you phone is rooted and you downloaded game hacker apk, open the apk and allow or grant root access,when the app open it will show some chinese or japanese stuffs,skip to the bottom and click yes! After this you will see something like this screenshot...

Click on the button I have marked  with, the app will minimize now.
Step 2- Second step is to open the game you want to hack, for me, I will be opening Agent Dash (keep in mind you can hack any other games!). 
After the game has been opened you can see my resources in the below screenshot. ( I have an outdated Agnet Dash game as I don't play it much though,so never mind this hack will work on the latest one's also)
So I am very low in gemss, let's increase!! I have 1054 gems, Open the game hacker app again by clicking the SETTINGS GEAR button on the upper left of the screen.
It will ask you to insert values, for me the gems are 1054, So I will enter 1054 there (You have to enter the amount of resources you have), You will find many results,ignore them and click continue. After this, minimize the game hacker app again by clicking on the MINUS SIGN --
Now,play the game agian and increase the gems a little bit.
I increased the gems to 1070 and entered in the game hacker app by opening it (Settings gear), at last I found only one result, that's the result we were searching for( you also have to repeat the process again till you get 1 result)
I entered there 999999 or whatever it depends upon how much resources you want.  
See the screenshots below




And yippe!! The gems has been increased, the hack worked!! Please keep in mind this article was purely made by me, so if you liked this article click on the google ads to help me in my billing funds thank you :)
Any problem following the guide, comment and I will be there in no time :)

REGARDS

GAURAV

0 comments :

Post a Comment